A WordPress post is an entry that is shown on the blog page. It is shown in chronological order and normally allows comments from readers. One of the great benefits of WordPress posts is that it’s easily included in the site’s RSS feed.
How to Write a WordPress Post:
You can accomplish writing a WordPress blog post with 7 simple steps.
- Log in to the Dashboard
- Click on the “Posts” tab
- Click on the “Add New” sub-tab
- Select or add a category and tags
- Write the title of the post on the “Enter title here” field
- Write the body of the post on the big empty field
- Click on “Publish” to finish